Welcome to Shadowland Games
A new game of Havilah 1.0.1 (Atlantis 5.1 code base) has now started!
Turns run on Fridays at 12 noon AEST/ADST.
The updated rules can be found here.
You can view the archives of the Havilah Times
To sign up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, as described in the rules here.
Major changes from 1.0.0:
Thanks to Max Shariy, there is an updated version of his
Atlantis Little Helper
client program available to work with the Atlantis v5 code base.
- Larger (120x120) world
- Flat world (while I liked the icosahedral layout, it did confuse people)
- Starting cities removed and replaced with nexus portals
- Ship types replaced with more interesting ones
- Summoning skills changed to make them more balanced
- Turns now run only once per week
Atlantis is an open-source project whose source is available at
The nexus for continuing development of Atlantis is the